Scott Aerator Clover Pond Fountain
Beauty and serenity describe the Clover Pond Fountain. This efficient fountain creates an impressive cascade of water that sounds as beautiful as it appears.
The brass center nozzle of the Clover sprays at heights up to 20 feet, and it’s surrounded by separate side nozzles that create a spectacularly angled spray pattern, projecting water more than 15 feet at a 45-degree angle.
The Clover fountain not only beautifies your pond, it also provides a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation.
This unit comes with 70 feet of submersible, 12-gauge cable. Greater lengths are also available. GFCI required. Please disconnect the power source when swimmers are present.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Clover utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Clover is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor. 230-volt motor also available.
- 60 gallons of water per minute.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern extends 15 feet.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet for 115-volt motor, even longer with 230-volt motor.
- Optional Light Kits can be purchased separately.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts, 115 volts. 230-volt motor also available.
Exactly what I wanted, really sets our pond apart from others around here.
It is a beautiful pond fountain, thank you William we appreciate you!
I'm impressed. Easy to set up and looks great when it's running.
We're glad you're enjoying your new clover pond fountain, thank you Josh!
Fast delivery, well packed, easy to set up, and really puts out the air.
I love the design of this fire pit. This one replaced a fire pit that we bought from a big box store that rusted through after 3 yrs. My question is what is the metal piece used for that came with it? To plug the rain hole?
Easy to use website to order and pay. Product is perfect, just what I wanted. My neighbor is buying now.
My Zen Garden is complete
Still haven’t installed but the service was great
I bought the creator combination because I felt that 600 gallons of water moving per minute would benefit my 2 acre pond better than ones that push only 60-75 gallons per minute. I am THRILLED with my fountain and enjoy it in the evening with our clear lights. Easy to install and relaxing waterfall sounds fill the air. In this crazy world.... this brings a little peace and contemplation. My ducks like it as well :)
Looks really nice.
This thing is very sturdy! Very impressed by the quality
Very good combination of high performance products. The combination does a nice job clearing muck away from our shore line.