Power House Flo-Gen Horizontal Flow Aerator .75 HP
Flo-Gen is the latest addition to Bearon Aquatics line of reliable, energy-efficient, and durable aeration equipment.
Flo-Gen was designed by adopting and simplifying aspects from Flo-Ration, our 3-in-1 aeration system. Unlike its predecessor, the Flo-Gen comes in 2 sizes (0.75 HP or 1 HP); both are a single propeller unit strictly dedicated to horizontal flow.
In order for it to float near the surface, and rise and fall with the tide, the Flo-Gen is mounted to a UV-Resistant High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pontoon. Flo-Gen utilizes the same fractional motor that has powered many of our models. The motor is housed inside a 24” long PVC cylinder to propel water faster and straighter than our competitors.
- A fraction of the cost of competitor’s models.
- Creates a strong turbulent current providing more surface area to diffuse oxygen.
- Aids in cleaning out marinas, narrow canals, and any other area where unsightly and odorous debris can collect.
- Vital in protecting ponds from mosquitos, unwanted bacteria/algae bloom, and turnover resulting in winter and summer fish kills.
- Constantly mixes water layers, effectively keeping temperatures more consistent throughout the waterway.
- Excellent for duck hunting. The current created will keep the “honey hole” from freezing, and rocks the decoys, attracting live birds to the area.
- 2 Year Warranty
- 6/3 Amps, 115/230V
- 50/60 Cycle
- 1230 Gallons per Minute
- Able to push water 80'
- 1650 Revolutions per Minute
⚠️ California Prop 65 Warning ⚠️
Crude oil, gasoline, diesel fuel and other petroleum products can expose you to chemicals including toluene and benzene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproduction harm. These exposures can occur in and around oil fields, refineries, chemical plants, transport and storage operations such as pipelines, marline terminals, tan trucks, and other facilities & equipment. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/petroleum.
Fast delivery, well packed, easy to set up, and really puts out the air.
I love the design of this fire pit. This one replaced a fire pit that we bought from a big box store that rusted through after 3 yrs. My question is what is the metal piece used for that came with it? To plug the rain hole?
Easy to use website to order and pay. Product is perfect, just what I wanted. My neighbor is buying now.
My Zen Garden is complete
Still haven’t installed but the service was great
I bought the creator combination because I felt that 600 gallons of water moving per minute would benefit my 2 acre pond better than ones that push only 60-75 gallons per minute. I am THRILLED with my fountain and enjoy it in the evening with our clear lights. Easy to install and relaxing waterfall sounds fill the air. In this crazy world.... this brings a little peace and contemplation. My ducks like it as well :)
Looks really nice.
This thing is very sturdy! Very impressed by the quality
Very good combination of high performance products. The combination does a nice job clearing muck away from our shore line.