Scott Aerator Atriarch Pond Fountain 3HP 230v
One of the newest additions to the Scott Aerator Company product line, the Atriarch fountain is a lovely addition to any pond or lakescape. The elegant look of the Atriarch, accompanied by the tranquil sound of its cascading water, enhances your outdoor living experience while adding value to your investment.
The vibrant look of the Atriarch is achieved with a solid brass center nozzle surrounded by eight individual brass nozzles, creating a versatile water feature for both residential and commercial use. Engineered for all types of applications, the Atriarch will provide many years of maintenance-free performance.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present.
- 230-volt, 3-hp, oil-free motor.
- 180 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 60 feet high.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet in length, 10-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Light sets available at purchase, can also be added later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not Included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 60” minimum pond depth required.
- Pond size should be 1/4 acre or larger.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 14 amps, 3000 watts.
- 5-year motor warranty.
Fast delivery, well packed, easy to set up, and really puts out the air.
I love the design of this fire pit. This one replaced a fire pit that we bought from a big box store that rusted through after 3 yrs. My question is what is the metal piece used for that came with it? To plug the rain hole?
Easy to use website to order and pay. Product is perfect, just what I wanted. My neighbor is buying now.
My Zen Garden is complete
Still haven’t installed but the service was great
I bought the creator combination because I felt that 600 gallons of water moving per minute would benefit my 2 acre pond better than ones that push only 60-75 gallons per minute. I am THRILLED with my fountain and enjoy it in the evening with our clear lights. Easy to install and relaxing waterfall sounds fill the air. In this crazy world.... this brings a little peace and contemplation. My ducks like it as well :)
Looks really nice.
This thing is very sturdy! Very impressed by the quality
Very good combination of high performance products. The combination does a nice job clearing muck away from our shore line.