Scott Aerator Clover Pond Fountain 1.5HP 230V
The Clover 1.5 hp pond fountain creates an impressive cascade of water that sounds as beautiful as it appears. The brass center nozzle of the Clover is surrounded by separate side nozzles which create a spectacularly angled spray pattern.
The Clover’s mainstream will reach a height of 40 feet, while the side nozzles project an amazing 20 feet!
The Clover not only beautifies your pond but also provides a healthy aquatic environment through high oxygen transfer rates and a large volume of water circulation.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Clover utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market.
The Clover is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit comes with 100 feet of submersible, 12-gauge cable.
GFCI required. Please disconnect the power source when swimmers are present.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- 1.5 hp, 230-volt, oil-free motor.
- 90 gallons of water per minute.
- Center stream is 40 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern is 20 feet.
- Electric cable provided is 100 feet long, 12-gauge submersible.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths.
- Optional Light kits can be purchased separately.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not Included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 38-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10.6 amps, 1780 watts.
Let customers speak for us
Fast delivery, well packed, easy to set up, and really puts out the air.
I love the design of this fire pit. This one replaced a fire pit that we bought from a big box store that rusted through after 3 yrs. My question is what is the metal piece used for that came with it? To plug the rain hole?
Easy to use website to order and pay. Product is perfect, just what I wanted. My neighbor is buying now.
My Zen Garden is complete
Still haven’t installed but the service was great
I bought the creator combination because I felt that 600 gallons of water moving per minute would benefit my 2 acre pond better than ones that push only 60-75 gallons per minute. I am THRILLED with my fountain and enjoy it in the evening with our clear lights. Easy to install and relaxing waterfall sounds fill the air. In this crazy world.... this brings a little peace and contemplation. My ducks like it as well :)
Looks really nice.
This thing is very sturdy! Very impressed by the quality
Very good combination of high performance products. The combination does a nice job clearing muck away from our shore line.