Scott Aerator Dock Mount Pond De-Icer 
Scott Aerator Dock Mount Pond De-Icer. Ice build-up in winter can cause lots of problems for boats, dock pilings, and boathouses as well as for fish and wildlife ponds. Scott Aerator focused its 45 years of experience to develop superior de-icers that are efficient, reliable and extremely durable in keeping surface areas free of damaging ice.
A heavy-duty, stainless steel dock plate, pipe, and yoke assembly suspend the Scott Aerator Dock Mount De-Icer under the water’s surface. It mounts quickly and easily to almost any type of dock, and can easily be adjusted to accommodate different water levels.
The Dock Mount De-Icer keeps ice from forming by bringing warmer water from the bottom and sending it out in a continuous agitated movement. This helps prevent dock pilings from being jacked or lifted, by acting as a buffer to prevent ice expansion and pressure damage.
The optional Free-Standing Post means you can de-ice without a dock! Now you can place your De-Icer in those hard to reach spots.
Compared to similar products and you’ll see why the Scott Aerator Dock Mount De-Icer far surpasses anything else on the market.
Here are some of the differences:
- The De-Icer is oil-free and maintenance-free. Other de-icers require oil to be added and changed frequently. Oil-filled motors can allow disastrous oil leaks, and they run slowly in cold water. Our De-Icer is engineered for all water temperatures.
- The De-Icer runs at 3450 rpm. Competitive de-icers, even those with 1-hp motors, run at fewer than 2000 rpm. This means the Scott De-Icer moves 400 gallons per minute compared to the competitors' 180 gallons per minute.
- The De-Icer is manufactured using American-made stainless steel, even the motor. The competition utilizes galvanized metal.
- The De-Icer comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Competitive models warrant their de-icers for just two years.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. Greater cord lengths are available.
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- Our ½ hp motor is rated at 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Our ¾ hp motor is rated at 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Our 1 hp motor is rated at 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Runs at a constant 3,450 RPM's, 48 pounds of thrust achieved with the ½ hp motor.
- 12-gauge, submersible, 25-foot power cord with rugged Hubbell marine style plug included.
- 7 feet in length, 55 pounds.
- Maintenance-free, environmentally friendly motors.
- ½ hp motor runs at 115 volts 10 amps, 680 watts.
- ¾ hp motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 1 hp motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
Fast delivery, well packed, easy to set up, and really puts out the air.
I love the design of this fire pit. This one replaced a fire pit that we bought from a big box store that rusted through after 3 yrs. My question is what is the metal piece used for that came with it? To plug the rain hole?
Easy to use website to order and pay. Product is perfect, just what I wanted. My neighbor is buying now.
My Zen Garden is complete
Still haven’t installed but the service was great
I bought the creator combination because I felt that 600 gallons of water moving per minute would benefit my 2 acre pond better than ones that push only 60-75 gallons per minute. I am THRILLED with my fountain and enjoy it in the evening with our clear lights. Easy to install and relaxing waterfall sounds fill the air. In this crazy world.... this brings a little peace and contemplation. My ducks like it as well :)
Looks really nice.
This thing is very sturdy! Very impressed by the quality
Very good combination of high performance products. The combination does a nice job clearing muck away from our shore line.