Scott Aerator Skyward Pond Fountain 
There’s nothing that compares to the beauty of flowing water, and the cascading water of the Skyward fountain sounds as beautiful as it looks. The wide, cone-shaped spray of the Skyward surrounds a powerful column created by an all-brass, precision-machined nozzle.
The center spray of the Skyward can be easily adjusted for height, making this an ideal fountain for commercial and residential applications. Available in both ½- and 1½-hp versions, the Skyward adds beauty while providing a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation. The wide, spreading display of the Skyward will beautifully fill any lake scene.
The center stream reaches heights up to 20 feet in the ½-hp version, 40 feet when using the 1½-hp model. Side jets of the Skyward spray 20 feet when using the ½-hp version to over 30 feet when using the 1½-hp model.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Skyward utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free submersible motor, making Scott Aerator fountains the most environmentally friendly ones on the market.
The Skyward is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. This unit comes with 70 feet of 12-gauge, submersible cable, with greater lengths available.
GFCI required. Please disconnect the power source when swimmers are present.
Please Note: Light Set shown in video is not included with this fountain but is available for purchase separately.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- No maintenance required.
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor.
- Also available with a 230-volt motor.
- 50 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- The mushroom spray pattern is 20 feet in diameter.
- Spray pattern adjusts in size.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet In length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet. (Longer cables are available for the 230-volt motor.)
- Light kits can be purchased separately.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts, 115-volt. 230-volt model also available.
Let customers speak for us
Fast delivery, well packed, easy to set up, and really puts out the air.
I love the design of this fire pit. This one replaced a fire pit that we bought from a big box store that rusted through after 3 yrs. My question is what is the metal piece used for that came with it? To plug the rain hole?
Easy to use website to order and pay. Product is perfect, just what I wanted. My neighbor is buying now.
My Zen Garden is complete
Still haven’t installed but the service was great
I bought the creator combination because I felt that 600 gallons of water moving per minute would benefit my 2 acre pond better than ones that push only 60-75 gallons per minute. I am THRILLED with my fountain and enjoy it in the evening with our clear lights. Easy to install and relaxing waterfall sounds fill the air. In this crazy world.... this brings a little peace and contemplation. My ducks like it as well :)
Looks really nice.
This thing is very sturdy! Very impressed by the quality
Very good combination of high performance products. The combination does a nice job clearing muck away from our shore line.