Scott Aerator Slinger Pond De-Icer 
The Scott Aerator Slinger De-Icer can be suspended from a boat, pilings or dock by using nylon ropes (included) to fasten. Ice buildup in winter can cause lots of problems for boats, dock pilings, and boathouses as well as for fish and wildlife ponds.
The Scott Aerator Company focused its 45 years of experience to develop superior de-icers that are efficient, reliable and extremely durable in keeping surface areas free of damaging ice.
This de-icer removes and prevents ice by bringing warmer water from the bottom and sending it out in a continuous agitated movement. It easily adjusts to compensate for varying water levels, and its heavy-duty design holds up in fresh and salt waters.
Made for use in hard-to-reach areas and rapidly changing conditions, it's an economical solution to ice formation in large marinas and dock areas.
Compared to similar products and you’ll see why the Scott Aerator Slinger De-icer far surpasses anything else on the market.
Here are some of the differences:
- The De-Icer is oil-free & maintenance-free. Other de-icers require oil to be added and changed frequently. Oil-filled motors can allow disastrous oil leaks, and they run slowly in cold water. Our De-Icer is engineered for all water temperatures.
- The De-Icer runs at 3,450 rpm. Competitive de-icers, even those with 1-hp motors, run at fewer than 2,000 rpm. This means the Scott Aerator De-Icer moves 400 gallons per minute compared to the competitors' 180 gallons per minute.
- The De-Icer is manufactured using American-made stainless steel, even the motor. The competition utilizes galvanized metal.
- The De-Icer comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Competitive models warrant their de-icers for just two years.
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Oil-free, environmentally friendly motor means no oil leaks!
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- 12-gauge, heavy-duty, 25-foot, submersible electric cord with Hubbell marine-grade plug included.
*GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. Greater cord lengths are available.
Fast delivery, well packed, easy to set up, and really puts out the air.
I love the design of this fire pit. This one replaced a fire pit that we bought from a big box store that rusted through after 3 yrs. My question is what is the metal piece used for that came with it? To plug the rain hole?
Easy to use website to order and pay. Product is perfect, just what I wanted. My neighbor is buying now.
My Zen Garden is complete
Still haven’t installed but the service was great
I bought the creator combination because I felt that 600 gallons of water moving per minute would benefit my 2 acre pond better than ones that push only 60-75 gallons per minute. I am THRILLED with my fountain and enjoy it in the evening with our clear lights. Easy to install and relaxing waterfall sounds fill the air. In this crazy world.... this brings a little peace and contemplation. My ducks like it as well :)
Looks really nice.
This thing is very sturdy! Very impressed by the quality
Very good combination of high performance products. The combination does a nice job clearing muck away from our shore line.