Scott Aerator Dock Mount Aquasweep Muck Blaster
The Dock Mount Aquasweep Muck Blaster can keep your waterfront, dock area or canal clean from algae, trash and decaying debris on the surface, while also forcefully blasting muck, silt, and decaying leaves off the bottom. Dramatically improve water quality while safely removing sediment buildup: Move the muck!
High-velocity water propulsion pushes bottom debris 50 feet or more, away from your swimming area and boat lift. Designed for both fresh and salt water, the Aquasweep fully adjusts in any direction, making it the ideal solution for eliminating decaying bottom muck and floating surface algae.
The Aquasweep comes complete with a stainless steel mounting plate designed for many different dock styles, or an optional dock post mounting bracket designed to attach to a pole or post, along with a stainless steel yoke assembly that reaches a depth of 7 feet. An optional free-standing post is also available which eliminates the need for a dock.
The Aquasweep is manufactured utilizing a heavy-duty, 50 foot long 12-gauge, submersible power cable with a rugged, marine-grade, water-resistant plug.
The Aquasweep’s 3450 rpm of power comes from a professional grade, fully submersible Franklin electric motor, available in both 115-volt and 230-volt styles. The Aquasweep, just like every product manufactured by Scott Aerator Company, carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
Don’t be fooled by imitators! Compare with other products and see why the Aquasweep far surpasses anything else on the market in both performance and quality.
Here are some of the differences:
- The competition's thruster requires oil to be added and changed frequently. The Aquasweep is maintenance free, and it's engineered for all water types and temperatures.
- The Aquasweep runs at 3450 rpms and has a 48 lb. thrust rating on the 1/2-hp model. The other guys, even utilizing their 1-hp motor, runs at under 2000 rpms. This amounts to the Aquasweep moving a much larger volume of water per hour, which means quicker results.
- The Aquasweep is designed to control where debris goes, theirs scatters debris in every direction, much like an outboard motor.
- The water intake shield on the Aquasweep keeps debris out, and the automatic thermal overload shut down prevents motor damage in case water flow is restricted.
- The Aquasweep, including its motor, is manufactured with American-made stainless steel. The other units out there utilize galvanized metal and aluminum.
- The Aquasweep comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. The others offer a 2-year, limited warranty.
- The Aquasweep has been proven to blast muck and silt for more than 20 years. All of the imitations have been on the market for just 5 years.
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- Our ½ hp motor is rated at 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 50 feet.
- Our ¾ hp motor is rated at 450 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 60 feet.
- Our 1 hp motor is rated at 500 gallons-per-minute flow rate, pushes debris a minimum 75 feet.
- Moves muck and bottom debris up to 150 feet in diameter.
- Runs at a constant 3,450 RPM's, 48 pounds of thrust achieved with the ½ hp motor.
- Minimum water depth required is 12".
- Maintenance-free, environmentally friendly motors.
- ½ hp motor runs at 115 volts 10 amps, 680 watts.
- ¾ hp motor runs at 10.5 amps, 875 watts.
- 1 hp motor runs at 11.5 amps, 1095 watts.
- 12-gauge, submersible, 50-foot power cord with rugged Hubbell marine style plug included.
- Over 7 feet in length, 55 pounds.
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
Muck blaster worked great but dock mount only fits on top bar so it could not be used half way out dock. I half to make a larger mount for lower larger size pipe.
Excellent combination for clearing a substantial amount of muck from a 75’ tadius area. Highly recommend and excellent customer service..
Thank you Frederick for your review, we really appreciate your business!
I have not really had much chance to use the Scott Aerator with oscillator device as our lake level has dropped to really unusually low level. I have had a couple of problems however. I purchased the dock post mount and am really disappointed in it. The aerator unit put so much torque on the mount that the u bolts started to strip the treads so they are no longer usable. When your local tech support finally called me back he said I would have to mount it under the dock much closer to the water level.
UPDATE. After talking to Customer service they referred me to the Scott Aerator service department who informed me that the stabilizing plate joining the oscillator unit to the aerator unit could be moved quite a bit further up towards the top thereby allowing the use of two dock mounting plates and make it easy to move it between the two.
Customer service at Yard Focus was very helpful in taking care of the problem for me. Michael M
Thank you Michael for your review and for shopping with us, we're glad everything worked out!
Yard focus is a great company to order from. Aerator works great. Thank you
Thank you Donald for the kind words, we appreciate you!
Works well,Thinking about getting the osculating attachment
Thank you for the review Brian, we're glad you're enjoying your new Scott Aerator Aquasweep Muck Blaster!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this come with the Oscillator?
No, it doesn't but you can purchase the Oscillator separately here: https://www.yardfocus.com/products/scott-aerator-aquasweep-oscillator
Let customers speak for us
Fast delivery, well packed, easy to set up, and really puts out the air.
I love the design of this fire pit. This one replaced a fire pit that we bought from a big box store that rusted through after 3 yrs. My question is what is the metal piece used for that came with it? To plug the rain hole?
Easy to use website to order and pay. Product is perfect, just what I wanted. My neighbor is buying now.
My Zen Garden is complete
Still haven’t installed but the service was great
I bought the creator combination because I felt that 600 gallons of water moving per minute would benefit my 2 acre pond better than ones that push only 60-75 gallons per minute. I am THRILLED with my fountain and enjoy it in the evening with our clear lights. Easy to install and relaxing waterfall sounds fill the air. In this crazy world.... this brings a little peace and contemplation. My ducks like it as well :)
Looks really nice.
This thing is very sturdy! Very impressed by the quality
Very good combination of high performance products. The combination does a nice job clearing muck away from our shore line.